With most bottling plant processes arranged on carousels, you need slip rings that can transmit power, electrical signal and various media to rotating platforms with speed, precision and reliability. At the same time, your slip rings must be able to support large amounts of data on fieldbus and Ethernet networks—giving your fast-paced bottling operation the edge in our digital age.
When it comes to meeting these demands, our slip rings have you covered. Let’s take a closer look at how our SR120, SR160 and SR250H series meet the requirements of today’s bottling plants:
Our SR120, SR160 and SR250H slip rings feature an innovative, three-chamber design that transmits power, signal and data in parallel. When combined with a media lead-through, they’re even capable of transferring liquids for rinsing purposes, as well as compressed air for blow molding.
Thanks to their innovative contact technology and shield design, slip rings—like our powerful SR250H—reliably transmit data rates up to 1 Gbps without interference. As a result, they support even the most precision-driven bottling tasks, such as labeling and milliliter-scale filling.
Other notable features include:
- Modular design for greater installation flexibility
- Electrical loads up to 80 A
- Maintenance-free use
- IP67 protection rating
- Range of plug and cable connections
- Rugged aluminum and stainless steel housing
A Slip Ring For Every Process Step
Thanks to their durable, high-quality design, our SR120, SR160 and SR250H slip rings are ideal for every step in your bottling operation, including:
- Blow molding—finished PET bottles are manufactured from special plastic blanks. This step requires flexible slip rings that can handle high electrical loads. Our slip rings come with various mounting and connection options and support 80-A loads.
- Cleaning and inspection—bottles are cleaned and checked for leaks and foreign matter, making component cleanliness a top priority. Our IP67-rated slip rings meet this step’s strict hygienic requirements.
- Filling—the core process of every bottling plant. Our slip rings’ three-chamber design transmits power, signal and data with minimal interference—enhancing the speed and precision of this important step.
- Capping—where bottles are capped and forwarded to the last process step. Our slip rings provide reliable power to individual sealing stations.
- Labeling—pre-printed labels are affixed to bottles. Our slip rings supply reliable control data to labeling stations, meeting the speed and accuracy requirements of this step.
To learn more about how our slip rings can benefit your bottling operation, click here.